Anybody know anything about light-up beer signs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkapottomous

Reaction score
So I have this sign I am trying to sell and I wanted to know what a decent asking price for it was. Only thing is that I can't find it anywhere online.

The closest thing I can find is a poster with the same image on it, for like ten bucks.

It's a Busch Light sign with a girl in a bikini top and some short cargo shorts standing next to a mountain bike. I got from a family friend when he closed down his bar and it had been sitting on the wall in my apartment until a few months ago when we got a projector from a friend and I took it off of the wall so we could use the projector.

p1010250-56228.jpg

anyway, if anybody knows anything about stuff like this, or you feel like you want it on your wall, let me know what it's worth/your offer. I'm about to move out of my apartment and I don't really want/need it/have space for it. It'll be going into storage if I can't find anyone who wants it.

If it just lights up, it's worth $10.

If when it lights up, she's nekkid and really is busch light....priceless.

While I agree with the second part of your reply....

I see a lot of light-up beer signs on Craigslist, and they're more than $10. Of course, whenever I see someone with an old light-up Michelob Light sign list for $50, I think they're crazy. If I were selling it, I'd probably be looking for $40 for it.

If someone just gives me something, and later on I want to get rid of it, I just pay it forward and give it away myself.

You could make a 15 year old boy really happy with this!

If someone just gives me something, and later on I want to get rid of it, I just pay it forward and give it away myself.

You could make a 15 year old boy really happy with this!

while this is very true, I have yet to land a job after graduating college and can't afford to just give anything away right now. It would be really cool to be able to do that, but any money I make off of this is either going to go into groceries or paying for the storage unit to put all of my **** into when I have to move back home.

Back