• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

free hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kosmokramer

Reaction score
GOTCHA!!!

but almost free,,, i posted this ad https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f16/holy-hops-batman-296435/ a few weeks ago,,, at this point i have about 4 pound northern brewer, 3 pounds cz saaz, 20 pounds ctz (2010), 10 tett (2010), 10 perle (2010), 10 2008 tett.

make an offer for trade or sal. im trying to brew the 120 minute clone next weekend so i need my ferm fridge back... let me know what you have or make a cash offer!:rockin:

Edit saaz and brewer sold out,
These are 2010 hop except for the old tett

The last of the northern brewer is now pending sale... still have plenty ctz perle and tett

I received mine today and they look great. Thanks a bunch.

Not free but, next to it if you're used to buying by the ounce. Make him an offer on what you want; he may take it and cheapen up your next brew day. I'm very pleased with our trade.

Swifty

I received mine today and they look great. Thanks a bunch.

Not free but, next to it if you're used to buying by the ounce. Make him an offer on what you want; he may take it and cheapen up your next brew day. I'm very pleased with our trade.

Swifty

Thanks Swifty, glad to help a fellow brewer out, thats why i picked all these suckers up. Now i'm ready to be rid of them and start perfecting a columbus ipa:mug:

10 lbs ctz 5 lbs tett 5 lbs perle and 5 lbs 2008 tett still available,,,, keep em comin

Back