DC Area Group Buy #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time on this group buy

1 x WEY 1003 Weyermann Pilsener 55lb

10# WEY 1016 Weyermann Vienna 55lb
5# GAM1051 Gambrinus Honey Malt 55lb
10# WEY 1005 Weyermann Pale Wheat
20# RAH1008 Rahr White Wheat
5# PBW50 PBW 50lb

New split
20# GLO1008 Schill COlogne Kolsch 25kg 55lb

5# PBW50 PBW 50lb

New split

Welcome to our group buy!
I'll add your order later today. The spreadsheet is "full" right now and needs to be expanded to do so.

fritz, please increase my share of the wheat to 10. if needed, i can take more to close out the split but i'll wait on that.

folks, lots of open splits... step on up!
Weyermann® Acidulated
Weyermann® Vienna
Weyermann® Oak Smoked Wheat
Gambrinus Honey
Weyermann® Pale Wheat
Rahr White Wheat
Weyermann® Rye Malt
Flaked Corn

fritz, please increase my share of the wheat to 10. if needed, i can take more to close out the split but i'll wait on that.

folks, lots of open splits... step on up!
Weyermann® Acidulated
Weyermann® Vienna
Gambrinus Honey
Weyermann® Pale Wheat
Rahr White Wheat
Weyermann® Rye Malt
Flaked Corn

Increased White Wheat to 10# for you.

And YES, as sweetcell said, let's get moving on those open splits, grab those grains before someone else scoops them up. :D

did the close out on the buy get figured up? if it was closing this week, I would close a couple of those... but as is ill wait.

decided to take off wed next week to brew 2 batches, maybe 2 saisons, and maybe a saison and a heffe, depending on if i can drag my lazy ass to 3 stars for yeast...

did the close out on the buy get figured up? if it was closing this week, I would close a couple of those... but as is ill wait.

decided to take off wed next week to brew 2 batches, maybe 2 saisons, and maybe a saison and a heffe, depending on if i can drag my lazy ass to 3 stars for yeast...

Just did a Lemon Pepper Saison last weekend. Happily bubbling away for its sixth day.

5# PBW50 PBW 50lb

New split

Welcome to our group buy!
I'll add your order later today. The spreadsheet is "full" right now and needs to be expanded to do so.

OK, spreadsheet has been enlarged. Your orders are now on it.
Thank you for helping with those splits.

PBW, Vienna, and Pale Wheat are now closed.

IslandLizard, take me off novahokie09 smoked wheat split and assign the "need split adopter" smoked wheat to me. I'll take the last 10# and close the split. If anyone wants 5# I can release them.

Can you please fill me in on who else is on that bag. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

IslandLizard, take me off novahokie09 smoked wheat split and assign the "need split adopter" smoked wheat to me. I'll take the last 10# and close the split. If anyone wants 5# I can release them.

Can you please fill me in on who else is on that bag. Cheers!

Changed as requested. Thanks for adopting the smoked wheat!

+1 to robfar ^
There are 5 other buyers on that sack; whatever each of them owes you is below the splits table sorted per buyer.

All the needed info is on the sheets. Payments are not due until the Friday before the order goes in. Split allocations and other things can always change until then.

I'll take the rest of the Weyermann® Vienna 25 Kg (55 Lb.) if there is any left after latest calculations are complete.

You had 10# from your own split start. Sorry to say, Ldobbs66 took the last 10# on the 16th. Were you looking for more Vienna or just closing the split?

[ADDED] But wait, there's more... A new Vienna split was started today by PeteNMA.
Let me know if you want more, I'll shuffle things around.

Tony said that 3 Stars only has May 24 and May 31 available for us, and he himself was hinting toward the 31st to circumvent Memorial Day weekend.

I'd be in for 10-20lbs of Vienna if you wanted to open another split?

May 10 would be the very last date I can pick up - I'm traveling, leaving the country May 12, so I hope we can make that date!

Steve da sleeve

May 10 would be the very last date I can pick up - I'm traveling, leaving the country May 12, so I hope we can make that date!

Steve da sleeve

Hi Steve,
It doesn't look like it:

Tony said that 3 Stars only has May 24 and May 31 available for us, and he himself was hinting toward the 31st to circumvent Memorial Day weekend.

Why don't you contact Tony? Maybe someone can hold your grains until you return.

The 31st would be best for me, we are tied up Memorial Day weekend.

Put me in for 20lb of the Vienna. I might even close the split if there's any outstanding at the end.

The 31st would be best for me, we are tied up Memorial Day weekend.

Put me in for 20lb of the Vienna. I might even close the split if there's any outstanding at the end.

Done! And I like your idea of picking up the slack to close the deal at the end.

I have the feeling we're steering toward the 31st. So we have 5 weeks to get our orders on the list.

New split:

CRI1001 Crisp Finest Marris Otter 55lbs

I'll take 25lbs

Notes on revised splits spreadsheet:
Yesterday I spent a significant amount of time editing and expanding the splits sheet. I moved the primary buyer column inside the frozen pane as not being able to see it while H-scrolling was driving me nuts. It's also a lot easier now to add more buyers and primaries if needed, while still automatically calculating amounts due to each primary. It can accommodate up to 30 buyers and 16 primaries as it stands. Hopefully that will suffice for now.

Java scripting the owed amounts calculations is still a bit out. It would get rid of all the empty (unused) lines below the main table. Then again, that area is only used when making payments at the end of each buy. Not a real priority, and purely cosmetic.

Over and out.

You had 10# from your own split start. Sorry to say, Ldobbs66 took the last 10# on the 16th. Were you looking for more Vienna or just closing the split?

[ADDED] But wait, there's more... A new Vienna split was started today by PeteNMA.
Let me know if you want more, I'll shuffle things around.

Ah, I was just trying to help close the split. I am OK with what I have for now on splits which is the 10# Vienna, 15# Acid.

Please bump up my shares on the White Wheat split from 5 to 10 lbs and on the Rye split from 5 to 10 lbs. Thanks!

Please bump up my shares on the White Wheat split from 5 to 10 lbs and on the Rye split from 5 to 10 lbs. Thanks!

So done.

These 2 splits are still looking for a primary buyer who buys the actual sacks. Do you want to take them? Other split buyers will reimburse you at the end of the group buy.

I need some action on my flaked corn split. Cmon guys stock up for them light, session, easy drinkable, light lagers and ales.

Back