Got a BUZZ on my own beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitetrash

Reaction score
I was finally able to drink my first home-brew tonight! It was awesome! i brewed an IRISH RED ALE for my first beer and drank a few tonight, let me tell you there is nothing that can compare with your own home-brewed beer giving you a good buzz!!!!!!!!:ban: :drunk::mug::drunk::ban:

There really isn't! Now get brewing because you are never ever going to want to run out of homebrew again. Welcome to the addiction my friend :mug:

I have a POWER PAK PORTER for my second beer, been fermenting for three weeks now! going to bottle this weekend! and i just brewed another IRISH RED ALE yesterday! i think i will be good for a least a week! lol:tank::drunk:

Wait until you brew something over 8% abv. I knew it would be strong but I was still surprised. Even felt something from the gravity sample

Any disposable income you may have is now going to the brewing gods.

This hobby is more addictive than crystal meth.

Congrats on your first brew!

hehehe, better watch that buzz! i find that, for whatever reason, with homebrew, i tend to wake up the next day still buzzed...

I was finally able to drink my first home-brew tonight! It was awesome! i brewed an IRISH RED ALE for my first beer and drank a few tonight, let me tell you there is nothing that can compare with your own home-brewed beer giving you a good buzz!!!!!!!!:ban: :drunk::mug::drunk::ban:

I have told so many people this......there is nothing like a good buzzzz from your own home made beer.

The only thing that makes this better is to build your own equipment that turns the grain into a buzzzz.

Welcome to the new reality. :drunk:

Back