Support the petition for a National Home Brewers Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it, guess I should look before I leap. Well maybe it will still get enough votes and there can be two.

Dfess1, I think the only people who say epic fail are kids. May want to find something more age appropriate.

Dang it, guess I should look before I leap. Well maybe it will still get enough votes and there can be two.

Dfess1, I think the only people who say epic fail are kids. May want to find something more age appropriate.

really? that's what you resort to? Go join the other guy that doesn't want anyone to use acronyms anymore...

We already have national homebrew day, but why isn't there also room for national homebrewers day? One celebrates the delicious homebrew, while the other celebrates the people who make it.

It's just a suggestion. Feel free not to take it. You know how you suggested that my mistake was an "epic fail" when really it was just an honest mistake? Same thing.

I'm all for acronyms though.

I like the petition idea. Imagine getting off of work for homebrewers day. Make it a federal holiday!

Also its not an epic fail yet. Just a fail. And fail is now the language of the internet so you can be any age to say it. And remember any fail can fail so epic that it becomes a win.

Back