Hey Everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leobeezer

Reaction score
I have been reading threads from hbt for a long time now, but just now signed up for an account! Glad to join everyone! I have recently moved to all grain brewing and am in the process of building my "home brewery" in my garage. I think my next step will be to decide on welded or weldless fittings. Maybe I will search the forums for that right now. Cheers!

Howdy from NC :)

Please, start a thread, and post progress pictures of the brewery.

I love looking at those types of threads, and many others here voiced the same sentiment.

Hello there, Nice to meet you! I am new to this forum, so I hope to spend a happy time with you guys.
Cheers..

Welcome! I'm a newbee as well. I have been a member six months or so and have spent most of those six months glued to this site. So amazing! The quantitative wealth of knowledge, experience, experiments, trials and errors of hundreds and hundreds of brewers at your disposal. Priceless. Thanks to all who contribute.

Back