Seal/Label Generator - An Easy Way to Make Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seal.gif

I love this label maker it truly is awesome. I have the new adobe suit for school because i take photography and graphic design but I made this label in 3 minutes compared to almost a day in photoshop lol:rockin:
seal-1.gif

Server Busy

Set everything you want, hit the go button, and if you get the server busy message, walk away for 15 minutes. It'll come up eventually.

Here are my latest two batches. The font looks a little small in the pictures but is legible in life. However, I want to find another font that keeps the modern look in line, but looks bigger. Plus, I should actually name the beers:

xoryJ.gif

KSrw3.gif

And here they are in person, I'm using different papers for different brews, like the Golden Ale (couldn't find a good green for the IPA):

R0mdh.jpg

PS: Magic Johnson is our cat, named after the greatest pointguard of all time.

My first post ever and it just had to be here. I thought this one was hilarious and it is a great riff off a dream that my wife had and I wished I did!

OneandTwoIPA.gif

Chances are good that I will be using this one next week. Thanks for the great find olllllo.

This thing is awesome! would I buy special paper to print it on? what kind of stuff did you use to glue it to bottles?

This thing is awesome! would I buy special paper to print it on? what kind of stuff did you use to glue it to bottles?

RadtasticRix - do you have any milk? It's been mentioned here that milk works great for fixing labels to bottles. I've done it with great results. Let them dry before chilling. They should be at room temp when applying labels.

I tried today and the seal portion of the site said forbiden don't have permission to access.......but the other stuff was able to get to....

The page has been down for a few weeks...bummer because it seems like all the other "Free Logo" sites on web are geared towards extracting $$$ out of you once you design it.

Yeah it's kind of annoying the only one thats truly free to design is labeley.com but even with that the diversity runs out after awhile. Oh well guess I'll just have to wait this one out thanks guys!

Yeah it's kind of annoying the only one thats truly free to design is labeley.com but even with that the diversity runs out after awhile. Oh well guess I'll just have to wait this one out thanks guys!

How do you save the logo to your computer once you create it? Or do you have to pay to get that feature?

How do you save the logo to your computer once you create it? Or do you have to pay to get that feature?

They used to have the option to save and to print but they took that down within the last week. In order to save it to your computer simply right click and it should give you the option to save image. If not i apologize im no tech wizard.

There is another sticky centered around beerlabelizer but if you ask me there isnt that much variety to beerlabelizer.com while it is a nice site and i do like some of the designs on a whole i think its a little one dimensional since all of the labels are cylindrical creating an almost redundant affect in my opinion. But hey I'm not coming at you, huntinsoldier, by any means. It is a cool site and im sure you'll make some sweet labels with it I just took this opportunity to state my opinion. No hard feelings :mug:

Is it just me or this site is no longer available?
It shows 403 Forbidden message.

Not working for me today either..

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /seal/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Forbidden

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm not sure what's going on with it. says-it.com is still working but the /seal part of it seems to be down.

I'm not sure what's going on with it. says-it.com is still working but the /seal part of it seems to be down.

yup. oh well just bought beer labelizer.. loving it so far. Now i need to be creative and think of some good beer names :confused:

Thanks, I will try that. I made a bunch of labels last night on Microsoft works.
They look okay but I know I will have to find decent paper to print them on. Any ideas?:cross:

Forbidden

Dito today when I tried to access it. It even erased HBT with it.
I paid for BEER LABELIZER with pay pal on 3/6/13 & it put a yellow ribbon across the upper right corner that said "PREMIUM MEMBER" in black letters on it. But just for that one day! Went back today to make a nother label,& the yellow corner ribbon wasn't there,& it wanted me to pay again.
Sent Andy two E-mails about the problem today.

Same here. I wonder if the $5 is a one time usage fee. if so, better have all your labels thought up and ready to go and do them all in one session.
I'm thinking that it must be a one time fee since I don't see any way to log in and out of the site.

OK, I take back what I wrote above. I see I have a email from the site saying that the site should remember my computer, and if not just click the link in the email again.

Back