Bulk grainz in MD O MY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claphamsa

Professional Jezter PWNZR
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
people have been asking... so why the hell not? may take a while to fill up, may not. either way here it goes.

if you want something not on the list then let me know....

all pickups will be inside the beltway (there is only one) if people from outskirts want stuff thats fine... but yalls have to figure it out amongst yourselves. we do have regulars from the Fredrick area, so it shouldn't be too hard!

questions?

View attachment Bulk Grain Buy Spreadsheet.xml

what... are you out already????

i'm in, just need to figure out what i need. most likely a sack of pils and munich.

im not out, but there has been a clammor.. and I have been breaking people off some.... i think ive parted off about 6 bags from the last order, all i have left is 2 row and Munich. but I will only order 2-3 this time.

but, since I now have every other monday off and i realized i can just have it dropped at my house..... its not a big deal anymore :)

I just cleared out my PMs 2 days ago, since tex said they were having issues... and now i dont remember who to PM... ****!

throw a bag of munich and a bag of golden promise on mine (for flyangler).

ETA: and a gallon of starsan, also for flyangler.

add a line for him, but i'll pay for it and he'll pay me back.

Hey I hope we didn't screw up the sack transport too much last time, can we get down?
Just need another bag of 2 row for the spring.

sheesh....

one more gallon of starsan, 1 more bag of cmc 2-row, 1 more bag of best malz pils, a bag of cmc wheat, one more bag of cmc munich.

Anyone interested in splitting a bag of Continental Pils and possibly munich?

Stephan, I definitely would like to get two 1# bags of D2 candi syrup

Steph,
Where are you getting this from? Do they have iodophor or malt extract. PM me to let me know
Thanks

Back