wow what to do now

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zkid05

Reaction score
i went to the brewery yesterday picked up my self a 6.5 gallon Fermentation glass jug with a 7.5 cap for 30 bucks.

so also bought my self some beer to brew.

i started brewing. everything went good

so i put it in the Fermentation jug when i realized that the plug (cap) was to biggg so!!!!!

question is how do i get the cap out now?? any ideas will help thanks

Was the "plug" too big or too small? If it was too big I don't see how you'd be able to get it in far enough to have a problem getting it out. If it was too small and fell into the fermenter, someone will be along shortly to tell you how to get it out.

no it was to big so i decided to push it in to far, then i tryed getting it out b4 it fell in but to late.

the guys that sold me the wrong plug said to bring it back, and they will try to get it out for me or get me a new glass jug

Someones got a trick, I'll try to find the video.

EDIT: Found it, try this. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y82j3R7tXw]YouTube - How to remove a cork from inside of a bottle[/ame]

the thing is am i going to use a plastic bag or a garbage bag because its 6.5 gallons not a bottle we will figer that out when fermentation stops

Latest posts

Back