• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kettle, propane and propane accessories - Duluth, MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the kettle if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get it to 53715

Tinga said:
I've got a boil kettle, propane burner and two propane tanks

The boil kettle is a 10 gallon stainless pot with a 7/8" hole. This pot is made from super sturdy stainless steel and is in great shape, it will probably last another lifetime or two. Looking to get $60 for the kettle. Same kettle can be seen here as this is where I bought it.
http://www.midwestsupplies.com/heavy-duty-stainless-steel-brew-pot-40-quart.html

The propane burner is a pretty standard jet burner I bought from Menards. Burner is made from cast iron. Looking to get $20 for it.

This is the box the burner came in if that helps. Nothing else on the box is included except the burner.

We all know what 20lb propane tanks look like. Looking to get $20 a piece for them.

So here is a picture with everything and showing the two propane tanks.

If someone wants to buy the whole package at once I will let it go for $100.

As you can see there is a bit of dust and cobwebs on this equipment because I am both upgrading and down grading at the same time. I'm building an eHERMS for 3 gallons batches and need the money to complete my build. These items are large and heavy and would probably be an arm and a leg shipping so I wish to sell local but if you pay shipping I don't see a problem.

Kettle cost shipped to a business in 92618?

Back