Would this freezer fit 2 buckets?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm good call, I hadn't thought of that.

I emailed them to see if it's still available.....if they reply then I'll ask.

Thanks man!

That 2 door fridge is a killer deal assuming it is in good order. Even if you need to but in a few bucks, it is a killer deal. I have been lookin for one like that up my way in that price range for a while now. Since I have nowhere to put it for the next 5 months, it should show up online any day now.

"It works great but needs to be be recharged due to it not being used for a while."

i.e. It leaks. Air conditioning/compressors don't lose charge w/o a leak somewhere...

It may still work for you, but just know that going in.

Yeah, I'd really really rather NOT buy something and then have to tinker with it.

I got an email back from a lady about a regular ol' fridge....if I don't have any more offers by tomorrow eveneing then I'll buy that.

Kinda sucks bc I REALLY would prefer a freezer as I'd have a larger temp range but whattayagonnado?

I've got a lead on a 5yr old white, standup freezer for $125. I'm SURE I can talk the guy down to at least a bill but I'll try for $75 first. If they aren't up to par I've got a back up with a $100 regular ol' fridge.

This should go down this weekend. This'll be nice....maybe it'll help w/the electric bill :D Plus, if the freezer looks good I can crash cool quicker and to a lower temp.

Back