Looking for a refined palate in the Coeur d'Alene/Spokane area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishin-Jay

Reaction score
FREE BEER!

OK, I've been having trouble with a few of my brews and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. Reading a few books has told me that you can often figure out what went wrong by the type of off flavor you are getting. The trouble is, I don't think my palate is refined enough to identify the type of off flavor that is occuring. I know the flavor isn't exactly right, but beyond that I don't know how to describe it properly.

I'm looking for someone who knows how to taste beer that is willing to give me advice on how to fix the aftertaste I am getting in my beers. I'll set you up with a 6 pack of pale ale for free in exchange for some help.

I wish I was close! Isn't there a local brew near you to give you a hand?

I think there is a brew club locally, but I haven't gone to them yet since I recently moved to the area. I have been kicking it around and I think I may try to get to their next meeting.

I'm in Post Falls, wouldn't mind tasting some home-brew but I'm not sure if my palate is well-behaved :)

You can always call Levi @ Make Wine, Make Beer off 4th St in CD'A

Back