Updated New Label...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
noclue.jpg

TY! Now i need to work on my next beer... I wanna do something very traditional and german... Thinking of maybe a Griffin or an English Lion (ya i know its not german, but still looks good)

I'll post tonight

Dude you totally stole my label picture, seriously :mad:

Big10Seaner said:
Hello everyone- I was wondering if anyone had any good pictures (paintings or drawings, not real pics) of a bass jumping or striking above water, or attacking a lure. I'm going to try to use it in a label. I'm going to try and make a label for my "Peak Bite" Pale Ale. Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

didnt someone else post that? I didnt steal it anyhow, there are about 40 layers of color balancing on that image, as well as color augments. We aren't selling this beer.
Also, weren't there numerous links to different pictures?

you might wanna fix the arc radius on the top text to line up with the arc radius of the border. Other than that, i like it!

BTW, what does that fish have to do with "no clue"?

Yeah, there were multiple links but I said I was using that one. Oh well, it doesn't make sense anyway :confused:

Barehill is a lake in our area that is well known for the wild blueberries that grow on the islands around the lake. Also, it is one of the best bass fishing lakes in our area, as well as our home lake for our "fishing team". Thats actually where "No Clue" came from.

Last spring, we held a tournament with 2 boats for four hours. Our Boat which included 3 of the No Clue Brewers, was named "Team No Clue" by the other team. Unfortunately for the other team, our boat had a 17 lb+ live well between 4 bass. They had less than 7 pounds of bass over 4 fish.

As far as the picture goes, I'm sorry if I upset you by using it. I didn't realize that you were going to use it as well. Hope there are no hard feelings :mug:

Suggestion:
[ame="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22accidental+brewery%22"]http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22accidental+brewery%22[/ame]

Free and clear.

Back