annapolis, MD area brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ran across this thread too. I'm located in Chesapeake Beach and have been brewing off and on since the late 80s. Got out of it for a long while and then just over a year ago jumped in pretty hard again. Would love to learn some new tricks from some of you local guys. I'm up for a get together just about any time.

Also, I'm taking vacation labor day week and am thinking about running up to the Yeungling brewery on one day and then swinging over to Delaware and taking the Dogfish tour the next day or so. Anybody interested in joining me is welcome.

Welcome. I'm just up the road from you in Rose Haven. Us down in South County are trying to carpool to meetings if you would like to go, or drive. We have our meetings on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. Usually at someone's home.

We have a Google Groups thing going, and hopefully someone with the power will send you an invite soon.

I've been looking for some brewing activity around the area and just happened upon this thread also.

I've been an on-again, off-again brewer with basic equipment for about 10 years now and am looking to get back into the game. I live just on the outskirts of Annapolis just a couple miles from the city center.

PM me to let me know if there's any club activity and if you're accepting members.

Thanks,

I live in Baltimore County near White Marsh/Towson. I just joined the forums and looking to start brewing. I would love to come watch people brew and take notes.

You guys should check out annapolis homebrew club on Facebook. Active group with regular meetings and plenty brewers looking to share ideas. We communicate mainly via a google group. If you are interested pm me or look up our Facebook page.

I live in Baltimore County near White Marsh/Towson. I just joined the forums and looking to start brewing. I would love to come watch people brew and take notes.

I live in Overlea/Nottingham. If you're available on a weekday, we can get together soon. I'll probably brew in a couple weeks.

Also, the first wednesday of the month at Thirsty Brewer is new brewers night (I think). Might be worth checking out.

Any of you other local brewers keg? I'm getting into kegging soon for the first time and was wondering where's the best place in the area to get my
CO2 tank filled.

Thanks.

I keg though haven't filled locally. Try a paintball park maybe or a welding supply shop or gas supply place like air-gas or air liquide

New to brewing, started in January, and am looking for some local knowledge. I live on the Eastern Shore in Centreville, but work over by BWI.

I live near BWI and do electric brewing on a HERMS setup. I need to get a brew-day on the schedule soon, the kegs are running empty!

BadNewsBrewery said:
I live near BWI and do electric brewing on a HERMS setup. I need to get a brew-day on the schedule soon, the kegs are running empty!

Let me know and if I am in the area I will swing by. I am always open to learn something new. Actually like to see a HERMS setup firsthand, so I fully understand the principal.

Back