The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2300138521.jpg

That's good, lad. You just sit home, alone with the dog, cooking bacon and telling yourself how much fun you're having. Good for you.

Hey! You should throw a pork butt in your smoker and take the dog up to Vermont for the day. I bet the colors will be sweet up in Montpelier, and you'll have sammiches ready when you get back. I'm assuming your remote controlled smoker chops your Q for ya.

What?????? It don't??????? .

Oh no!

The horror! The horror!!

You should have got the "I'm a Bobby Flay Wannabe' model at Bass Pro Shops. Only $2999.98 and the best part is... Free shipping

Schecter said:
If anyone, crucify Alton Brown. He's not the best homebrewer...

No but he's a great explainer of food and the processes they involve.

Yes I love the food network.

DakotaRules said:
No but he's a great explainer of food and the processes they involve.

Yes I love the food network.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love the Food Network as well, but on this particular channel I respect chefs not encyclopedias :)

That's why they have a discovery channel!

Cape Brewing said:
(Yawn)

Building my apple press today and then probably going to go grab a few bushels.

I would love to see the test run on this! Are you going to automate it? Exploding wood and apples everywhere!

Isnt there supposed to be some sort of day of lament going on in the greater boston/south shore area today? Wailing an knashing of teeth as animals are sacrificed and then burned to ash as offerings, where people are fasting and partaking of foul drink to poison the evil in their souls from within?

Yeah Paul's picnic is today. He loves to plan it for the one weekend my wife works in September and since I had soccer, karate, and birthday party to shuttle my boys around to, I wasn't making it. I could probably head over about 6:00ish but it is way more fun to skip it and openly mock it as being horribly lame.

Yeah Paul's picnic is today. He loves to plan it for the one weekend my wife works in September and since I had soccer, karate, and birthday party to shuttle my boys around to, I wasn't making it. I could probably head over about 6:00ish but it is way more fun to skip it and openly mock it as being horribly lame.

Aaats what I thought. This is my first weekend back on shift. I wont see an activity out of work on a Fri or Sat nite till Memorial Day weekend now.

Well unfortunately the planets aligned do that Jeff had a bad day today . That's a shame because the rest of us had a blast.

image-645334590.jpg

The winner if the 201: Masstobetfest <Augmented> Cup is NHWrecker (or what ever the fark his HBT name is... Mott won by acclimation... (Which basically means the_bird and I decided who would be the one most likely to show up next September and bring the ***** back .)

Way to go Mort!!!!!!!

Cape Brewing said:
Still working in it. Didn't actually have that much time to work on it yesterday. Feeling pretty confident about getting it done today. I have been given a get-out-of-jail free card by the boss and all I got is the Pats game on my schedule

Plenty of time to work on it today&hellip;

I am pretty happy with it so far. Contrary to popular belief, I am not making some complicated set up. That said, I am taking my time and want it to actually look kinda nice.

Cape Brewing said:
I am pretty happy with it so far. Contrary to popular belief, I am not making some complicated set up. That said, I am taking my time and want it to actually look kinda nice.

Are you using whole apples or coring them and then throwing them in?

Back