• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB stainless washers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwizard0

Reaction score
Am working on my electric setup and using kal's weldless setup and I can't find any of the washers except the 7/8 ID one. I am building slowly due to lutes funds so I don't need a whole lot right away. Basically I need one each of the 1-1/8 and 1-1/2 ID washers. Does anyone have extras?

Your local Fastenal should have those and will sell them 1-2 at at time - at least mine will.

If they won't sell less than the bag/box quantity, go in, tell them what you need and why you need it - make a deal for 1-2 washers in return for them taste testing one of your beers.

Good luck!

i actually went there today, and they only had the 7/8 ID one. and when i told them what it was for, they gave it to me for free. at the moment, i only need one of each and i will be getting the rest later. i may have to just bite the bullet and hit up mcmaster carr

Back