Is your Brutus 10 clone stable?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazinbrush

Reaction score
Hey, howdy, hey,

For all of you out there with Brutus 10 clones, do you find it's wide enough to be stable? I am in the design phase of a clone using keggles, and I'm looking at overall dimensions of around 58" (long) x 18" (wide/deep) x 28" (tall, not counting casters). I'd rather not have the thing ever tip over. If you have a brew stand, what are its dimensions and are you ever worried about it falling over?

Thanks!
BB

It won't.
Those dimensions are stable, provided you are operating on a normal plane to your floor :)

See my schematic below. Actually, it's diatonic's, but I modified it. You can find more info on it by clicking the link for my brewstand in my sig. Feel free to PM any questions you have while building your brewstand.

EDIT: It would be difficult to knock my brewstand over, for sure!

Brewstand.jpg

I have developed a set of plans for this build. Let me know if you want them as I can promise they are more comprehensive than anything else around. Plus they have been updated with the cheapest places to get all the parts you need which is 50percent of the work lol.

Back