Polishing Sanke keg???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasjodi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have been at it, thinking left and right if I should upgrade my kettle, Im coming from a 10.5 gallon kettle and decided why not just use this sanke keg my friend gave to me as my kettle. So my question is how exactly do you polish your keg to look professional? Do i sand it down then polish it? What do you guys recommend

I have a 9 speed professional porter car buffer would that work, I tried searching but I want to be 100 percent sure before I go out and buy all the stuff.. thanks guys

I have a 9 speed professional porter car buffer would that work, I tried searching but I want to 100 percent before I go out and buy all the stuff.. thanks guys

If you searched and found a related thread, you should post specific questions there instead of starting a new thread. Just a suggestion so it helps everyone with similar questions in the future. :mug:

My keg is coming along, but every time I try to get to those ridges, creases and areas in the embossed letters I have problems. Any tips on how to really polish those hard to reach places?

2013-01-19 19.36.26.jpg

2013-01-19 13.39.45.jpg

2013-01-19 13.39.12.jpg

What about using Barkeepers friend or flitz on a hand sponge...you know the ones with the 3m pads on the back....and really work it in there. Thats the way I polish up hard to reach areas.

Latest posts

Back