Weldless Fittings Rules!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ravenhead

Reaction score
So I just got a chance to brew in my modified keggle with Weldlessfittings.com stainless valve and dip tube with swagelok. Had no problems using a cheap step drill to install the valve and the diptube fit perfectly. I was amazed at how easily everything went together and how good it looked and worked.

I brewed an Old Speckled Hen clone (thanks Orfy) last night with no issues from the valve. When I went to drain into a fermenter it couldn't have been easier, just open the valve and watch the beautiful liquid drain through the hose into the BB. You have to understand I have been using my auto siphon rack from bk to fermenter. This is is a huge step up.

I can't say enough about Weldlessfittings.com! The price was right for all stainless parts and the service was quick and courteous. Dave was great and a supporter of HBT. I can't wait to put my sight tube on. If you are in the market for weldless stuff... weldlessfittings.com.

Happy Holidays!

Todd

Not the 1" for electric although I am very interested in electric. Dave's fittings are quality so I wouldn't worry.

Not too worried, i ahve see enough reviews that people really like them. Just curious if anyone had used them. I am looking forward to updating the brew system.

+1 here too. they got me the ball valve fitting in 2 days. when i went to install it, i was thinking that it would at least leak a little. installed it and lever leaked once. i made my own copper dip tube and sweated the fittings last night. i can't wait to actually use it.

Well Pol it does look like bargian fittings... except better in my opinion. Dave doesn't sell copper or brass stuff, only stainless and for less money than bargain's stainless. I made the choice for weldlessfittings.com on price and quality. I think I made the right choice.

Looks like the same stuff to me. But the pricing is a couple bucks cheaper. Maybe I will give them a whirl on my new build.

I have updated my prices to match my competitor.

I will also be adding stainless dip tubes in the next week as well as raking canes etc.

The site glass and thermo site fitting is all stainless now.

The site glass and thermo site fitting is all stainless now.

Hey, I bought the thermo/sight glass a while back in brass. Can you sell the just the sight glass compression fitting in stainless? Thanks, good stuff!

Hey, I bought the thermo/sight glass a while back in brass. Can you sell the just the sight glass compression fitting in stainless? Thanks, good stuff!

+1 to that question. my anal retentiveness would love to see only silver when i look at my kettle!

i had to force reload the page to get it to show up.

Tried that. Must be an IT thing at work....will try again when I get home. Thanks

Back