• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Used Pin-Lock Corney W/Connections

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
$40 for keg and Disconnects. This was my first keg I bought for my kegerator. Shortly after that the place I get them changed suppliers and now only get Ball-lock kegs. Well, I ended up getting 2 more Ball-lock kegs and now want to standardize with them.

The keg is in great shape. Few dents, but hold pressure and has been aging my apfelwein for a few months now. I just transfered that to a new keg and it still held pressure and I have not added any for months.

O-rings were changed at the time I bought it.

One Quirk: When I bought the disconnects I didn't know they made two types. I just grabbed a pair of pin-lock disconnects. The Gas one has the threaded connector, while the fluid one has barbed only.

Sorry, posting this at work and dont have access to pics of it.

If I don't sell this to someone on the forums, I'll have to take back to the store to pay for the ball-lock they gave me recently. I'd rather give someone a good deal on a keg and the disconnects!

Make me an offer!

I could maybe even meet you at Founders, or some other place in Grand Rapids this weekend.

Back