What's on your brew Christmas list?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frogmanx82

Reaction score
I was circling some things in a brew catalog to drop some hints for the wife and other interested parties.

1. A convoluted counterflow chiller. I thought hard about a plate chiller, but I'm just not comfortable with the inability to really clean them.
2. Precise pocket scale. Measures to 0.1 grams up to 22 oz. Nice for doing spice additions.
3. Better hydrometer, something with more precision. A refractometer would be nice too.
4. Coolview Cooler Thermometer. Made for Igloo and Rubbermaid coolers with a 100 to 200 F range. Perfect for the mash tun.

What's on your list?

CO2 tank, regulator, beer line for 4 taps, shanks for 4 taps, 5way gas splitter and gas line. I have almost pieced together all that is needed to get on my kegerator.

A port to be drilled into my BK so I can install my valve. A pump to make sparging easier. More kegs. A larger or backup CO2 tank. More time to brew...

Back