While drinking homebrew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmurph6

Reaction score
Have you ever gotten halfway through and forget its a homebrew and made the comment, "I wish I could make something this good", then snap back to reality and realize you did. Happened to me for the first time...good feeling!

+1 to both of these. Would have to say my favorite is drinking something out and thinking "it's good, but I'd rather have mine."

+1 to both of these. Would have to say my favorite is drinking something out and thinking "it's good, but I'd rather have mine."
Agreed, but my favorite when drinking out at a brewpub is when friends or family say, "yours is better."

Mongrel said:
Agreed, but my favorite when drinking out at a brewpub is when friends or family say, "yours is better."

Haha! Went to a new brew pub with a fellow beer geek/ home brewer. We got the sampler of their beers. I thought my buddies lager and IPA were better and he thought my red was better. Now if we only had the money to open our own pub.

Back