need advice to save my marriage....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lud

Reaction score
Ok..on the 11th I pitched wy1968, after I made a starter, into an ESB. I ferment in a 10 gal corney with a blowoff. Took off within 3 hours, bubbled vigorous for 3 days and trickled to a very slow pace.
The last 2 days I've noticed that,while there's been no blowoff activity, (gravity is 1.007 today) as soon as I get close to the fermenter, it starts to bubble again...AND, if I TOUCH the fermenter it REALLY starts to bubble. I...think...that...my beer is in love with me. I don't know how to tell it that I'm married.

So your beer passes gas whenever you come near? Have you considered that you may be misinterpreting what it's trying to tell you? :)

Hummm...coincidence maybe? Same happens when swmbo comes near me...will need further scientific scrutiny.

Jammin...you are sick...I will NOT post pics of my beerlove.

Then stop checking this forum and focus on your marriage. Don't take any advice from anyone here....

Latest posts

Back