My New Keggle From Keggle Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
I just received my keggle from Kegglebrewing.com . I normally don't post topics like this but I wanted to based on the quality of the product. I have looked into building my own keggle but quickly determined based on my skill set that it would be easier for me to buy one. So looking around really the only place I found them online was through Sabco and they were very pricey. The other day I noticed the Keggle Brewing banner on the site and checked it out. Their pricing was a lot more reasonable. Once the keggle showed up I was shocked at how awesome the quality was. The keg, while used, looks like it had been polished. The sight-glass, thermometer and ball valve are all of very high quality. And the even included a new roll of pipe thread tape! I couldn't be happier with the keggle and will definitely be ordering from them in the future. Take my word with a grain of salt I guess, but I thought it was worth while posting since they are a new sponsor and I know there are less technically inclined people like my self out there. Here is a pic of the keggle as well. Cheers.

fz19ty.jpg

Very nice. I bet swmbo wishes i went that route. I just got done cutting the top off my keggle, in the basement. The house smells terrible! My bad.

Very nice. I bet swmbo wishes i went that route. I just got done cutting the top off my keggle, in the basement. The house smells terrible! My bad.

This may become a win win thing for the next process as SWMBO may allow extra money for your brewing project.

When I bring out Mr. Visa while on the phone the background noise is "how much is this going to cost?". I just spent $270 before shiping from Oz last night for performance Discovery engine parts. The rest of the world gets the HP parts but not us smog bound crap in Kalifornia or USA. We must import and install it.

mordantly; I LMAO everytime I see that old word / mind reading thing.

My wife was pissed when I came home with a Hypertherm Max 20 Plasma machine until she found out I snagged it for only $125 and what it can do for her. I made plant and bird feeder stands so she's jazzed now, hell let her do some cutting, a "welcome to my world" thing.

mordantly; I LMAO everytime I see that old word / mind reading thing.

My wife was pissed when I came home with a Hypertherm Max 20 Plasma machine until she found out I snagged it for only $125 and what it can do for her. I made plant and bird feeder stands so she's jazzed now, hell let her do some cutting, a "welcome to my world" thing.

A HyperTherm for $125. I'd crap myself if I found a deal like that.

<---Jealous

This was at a business that liquidates estates and antiques my friend runs. He thought this Hypertherm was a welder. I corrected him plus at closing time he brought it over to my rental house to test it, it worked great. Cash sold on the spot.
I have a Miller service and repair 6 miles away with both techs as friends for the past 20 years. Kark Weber tested my machine it works like new. Oh the checking charge, 2 six packs Miller Light, yuck but Karl's happy plus gave me swirl chambers and extra tips free new. They quit service with Hypertherm hence spare parts collecting dust. It works great vs $1,200 to $1,300 the going price but I sure like that Miller 375 Plasma. Karl got me a great deal on my 1992 Miller Synchrowave 350 fully loaded ($3,782 out the door in 1992) as well the 251 w/30A gun ($2,506 out the door in 2002) I purchased both brand new. Now my hobby toys, lathe and Bridgeport also.

I just received my keggle from Kegglebrewing.com . I normally don't post topics like this but I wanted to based on the quality of the product. I have looked into building my own keggle but quickly determined based on my skill set that it would be easier for me to buy one. So looking around really the only place I found them online was through Sabco and they were very pricey. The other day I noticed the Keggle Brewing banner on the site and checked it out. Their pricing was a lot more reasonable. Once the keggle showed up I was shocked at how awesome the quality was. The keg, while used, looks like it had been polished. The sight-glass, thermometer and ball valve are all of very high quality. And the even included a new roll of pipe thread tape! I couldn't be happier with the keggle and will definitely be ordering from them in the future. Take my word with a grain of salt I guess, but I thought it was worth while posting since they are a new sponsor and I know there are less technically inclined people like my self out there. Here is a pic of the keggle as well. Cheers.

fz19ty.jpg

I simply didn't have the time to cut my own keggles so I bought them from Terry at Keggle Brewing. He sure does make a nice product at a very good price. He is also a real good guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Terry also helped me get setup with my keggle. I already had a keg and wanted to do the cutting/welding myself, but didn't want to shop around for all the different parts. I couldn't really find one store that had all the components I needed at good prices. Terry put together a custom kit for me with everything I needed, and gave me a great price. Everything arrived at my door a just few days later! Great price and great service.

I broke in the kettle yesterday and it worked fantastically. I can not believe how long I've gone without it. No more guesswork on strike/cooling temperaures or pre/post boil volumes, and straining the whole hops is a simple as opening the valve!

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

Thanks very much for the compliments. I like the three piece valves also. Thank again for the orders

Terry

I'm pretty much repeating everything that's been said already, but WOW!
I am really impressed at the quality. The keg is in pretty good shape and I really like the 3 piece valve. I can't wait to brew the next batch!
Thanks again, Terry. :mug:

Back