Keg Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IwanaBrich

Reaction score
I'd love to install a keg system, but space is an issue. Does any one have experience with the mini-kegerators?

I see the mini kegs in the home brew store, but never saw anyone buy them. I was wondering how well they work.

How long does beer last in one of these mini kegs once it is opened? Does the beer last longer in the larger Kegs?

Thanks

Bob

Do you mean the 5 gal cornie kegs? If so they are just like Tonka trucks. Just like the real thing only smaller:)

They will hold your beer way longer then it will take for you to drink it.

what a neat little draught system......but it seems you might have to change the mini keg about 5 times during a 3 hr football game but looks like a nice and compact .

I have one of those avanti mini pubs sitting around doing nothing (and mini kegs). Do a search on mini kegs on the threads- tons of post on them. If you can't find them let me know.

Additionally PM me if you want a used avanti mini pub haha (been keeping it around due to laziness; and thinking about gutting it for chill plate)

Latest posts

Back