Atlanta Area Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Henry County and would like to get in on a group buy of barley. I still don't know what I'm doing but have excellent storage capability.

wgh2359 at yahoo.com

I am interested as well for a bag of Maris or Golden Promise plus possibly some other stuff. If anyone could send a price list I would be most thankful.

Jliberma at gmail dot com

Thanks.

The club website is back up and one is going now. I am not running it this time as I have plenty so I have no idea how full it is. You have to join the club to get in on it.

inhbc.org

I signed on to the website to find there is 2 full pallates already spoken for.

Hoppy, since the website says it was hacked and "contact us" isn't currently working, would you mind finding out if there has been enough interest for a 3rd pallet? I would love to participate but seems I may have found out about this a bit too late for this round.

I signed on to the website to find there is 2 full pallates already spoken for.

Hoppy, since the website says it was hacked and "contact us" isn't currently working, would you mind finding out if there has been enough interest for a 3rd pallet? I would love to participate but seems I may have found out about this a bit too late for this round.

Just reply to the thread for the group buy for info. Glad Im not responsible for 2 full pallets coming to my house!:D

I'm interested in buying a bag of extract since I still haven't gone all grain and maybe interested in some hops depending on what is available.

Email is [email protected]
I'm in alpharetta so Atlanta is a short drive.

I am starting a new buy today. I just inquired with NCM about current pricing. To get in on the buy you must join the club. It is free and we mostly just BS and drink beer. The thread for the buy is on the website and only accessible after you join. Join at Inhbc.org . It will likely take a month to close out the buy. I will have it delivered to my office in North Marietta off of HWY 5.

I am starting a new buy today. I just inquired with NCM about current pricing. To get in on the buy you must join the club. It is free and we mostly just BS and drink beer. The thread for the buy is on the website and only accessible after you join. Join at Inhbc.org . It will likely take a month to close out the buy. I will have it delivered to my office in North Marietta off of HWY 5.

I posted in the thread on there and made the spreadsheet.

Thanks for the heads up.

sfrisby said:
It's 44 bags per pallet, right? You telling me in 24 hours you filled 2 pallets????

Looks like I missed out again.

I think you clicked the wrong spreadsheet. We are not full quite yet.

I just signed up for 2. Hey Hoppymonkey--i have an unopened 50lb bag of Munich. If anyone you know wants to trade for some I would trade it lb for lb for some more base malt (2row, MO, GP, etc.). I will probably keep 20-25 lbs.

I just signed up for 2. Hey Hoppymonkey--i have an unopened 50lb bag of Munich. If anyone you know wants to trade for some I would trade it lb for lb for some more base malt (2row, MO, GP, etc.). I will probably keep 20-25 lbs.

I'll ask around.I keep a bag of munich to use as base malt myself so I am good. You should try it if you haven't yet.

I'm in for a bag! According to the website, there's room for 1 more bag.

Hoppy, thank you for organizing.

Skeezer, see email about swapping for your munich.

So I don't know where my brew buddy has been for the last month, but as we are sitting around during our RIS mash this morning, he says, well why don't we just have it delivered to my company's warehouse. I know we will have tons of space through mid March.

???????????????

Thanks for jumping on board buddy.

So, yes, we can have it delivered, with no lift gate rental required, to a warehouse off Howell Mill. All we have to do is fill out the pallet, which really isn't an easy task being that we still have 12 bags to go.

And I signed up for a bag of honey malt that I am looking to share if anyone wants to sign on to take some. I am sure you have seen the section I created to share bags. I would also like to share some crystal. I will sign up for a medium bag, like 60. But can be swayed if anyone wants something different.

I am down on buying 1-2 bags but haven't put it in the spreadsheet. I am also looking to split a bag of Rye and Wheat if anyone wants to.

It looks like things are moving along well enough that I am comfortable starting to collect money. If you would paypal me at sfrisby at tampabay dot rr dot com, I would appreciate it. PLEASE select personal transaction so I am not charged fees.

There are also several bags that you can sign up to share if interested.

Thanks.

We are all set with our pallet, delivery location has been established, account info with Country Malt Group has been passed along, we just need money.

If you haven't had a chance to pay, please paypal me as soon as you can so we can move forward. My paypal is sfrisby at tampabay dot rr dot com and PLEASE select a personal transaction so that paypal doesn't charge me fees.

Since there are a number of bags on the wait list, lets set a payment cutoff of Sunday night. Monday morning the wait list is allowed to take over unpaid slots and we can move things along.

Thanks.

Spencer

Thanks for the payments, only 2 people left.

I am getting the address and instructions once we iron it out (who to ask for to get in, ect...)tomorrow.

I thought, since anyone can gain access to this thread, that once I am ready, I will request an email from you with your ID. I can then respond with directions.

Since I know very few of you personally, anyone can show up, say they are sfrisby and here to get their grain.

Spencer

Order was submitted Wednesday with an expected confirmation of our list and prices. I left town Friday. Today I sent an email to our sales contact since I never got a reply, and received an autoreply that he out of the office until Wednesday. Once I have more I will let you know.

If everyone would please email me with your email you used to paypal, your user ID that you signed up with on the grain buy spreadsheet, and whether you would prefer a pickup window on Saturday or Sunday, we can get a pickup setup up for this weekend.

Thanks.

I know it's only been about 3 months since the last group buy, but I'm interested in buying a couple of bags if anyone is putting one together. PM me or reply back here!

Cheers! :mug:

I have no contacts or the experience with groups buys to organize this (if I did I would go ahead). Is there anyone who knows where to buy the grains and will organize this for us?

I promise at least 1 6 pack of homebrew :mug::tank:

Anyone has a commercial account open. As of my last research prices went up for the non commercial accounts.
I would be up for some 50lbs dme bags if price is right.

Back