What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home brew. The first I've made since 97. Yes, 1997. I'm back. I expected this one to be a disaster and learning experience. American amber. Good malt start, subtle hop flavor, dry finish. Quite pleased. I'm back, I'm back!

My wife and I are splitting a mixed 12 of Great Divide ....but I also had to have this too...it's Friday you guys.

image-296283998.jpg

I WAS drinking a bottle of 2011 Bigfoot, about three swallows in when my kid accidentally knocked my glass off the table! BLARGH! :(

My local store finally got some Lagunitas back in stock after their lauter tun got trashes. Been enjoying Maximus for 3 days.

glass 3....or 4.... hard to remember at this point of Denny's Imperial bourbon porter.... last glass....keg just kicked for the girlfriend trying to go for hers! lol!

My iteration of Denny Conn's Wry Smile. It's been in the keg for a couple weeks and it's getting better every day.

A liter of my Cream Ale and about half a bottle of what was left of the California Common I just bottled up. The CA Common is probably my best yet. I can't wait till it carbs up an matures.

A liter of my Cream Ale and about half a bottle of what was left of the California Common I just bottled up. The CA Common is probably my best yet. I can't wait till it carbs up an matures.

CA common sounds great! Been dying to brew up one of those. Maybe if I can put together a swamp cooler!

Drinking my first foray into AG brewing, a Kolsch and Rye. Very good reviews so far from the neighbors lol. So glad I got into this with a RyePA and Weizen to be bottled next.

Back