time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one yet so here's the hint.

"to me upon such a toast,
Same as my brother without all the roast;
A bit different though I cannot hide, a hidden flavor lays deep in my eyes!"

Okay so we have established the porter. . . .

Now what's special bout it

2thumbsup said:
What the hell does your last hint have to do with "Coco Porter"? :confused: lol

This, plus the lack of acknowledgment to the various chocolate porter/stout guesses

I'm just going to type out the Rime of the Ancient Mariner for my next brews clue

I'm just going to type out the Rime of the Ancient Mariner for my next brews clue[/QUOTE]

Arrrgh, Blast me skuppers, mattie!!!

Go gettem, Skyforger!

My bad I thought we were lookin for someone to guess the beer. if a "chocolate *something* stout" equals "chocolate porter" then I'm just gonna guess dark ale or light lager for all my guesses now. It's a game guys have fun. Someone said chocole porter. That's what I made. I didn't make a chocolate cream stout I made a chocolate porter. If that upsets you I'm sorry. Now game on!

Alright! Just kegged this one so it's still cloudy. It'll end up very clear.

DSC_0823.jpg

Hint: it's for Christmas.

Game!

Winters49441 has it to a tee. I'd probably take Reno eNVy's guess if Winter's wasn't so spot on.

I have a question? isn't the name of this thread guess the style? so Reno should have won unless there are different rules.

RandomBeerGuy said:
I have a question? isn't the name of this thread guess the style? so Reno should have won unless there are different rules.

Yes it is, but there are only so many different styles, so if you've been following the thread you'll notice there have been many occasions on which the poster asked for the adjuncts. It makes it more fun, as long as the clues aren't ridiculous.

Back