DFW Homebrew Shop Recommendations

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

legaleagle

Reaction score
We are relocating back to the DFW area next month (to Allen in Collin County specifically). Gonna want to get to work immediately on re-establishing a pipeline of homebrews. Where are the better homebrew shops located these days (been 10 years since I last shopped at a homebrew store in the DFW area -at the time it was located off Central Expressway in the Richardson area)? I do all-grain in 12 gallon batches, so shops that carry a decent selection of malts is a priority. Thanks!

Yea, that's it! The exact same place. From the looks of the store pics on the website, nothing much has changed. Thanks!!

If he was there in the 2000 time frame, then I probably know him. I started patronizing that place back in 1990 when I first started making beer (it was off of Central Expressway then in a tiny little store). It was owned by another guy at the time. I think he sold it off apparently to become a pilot or something like that. The new guys took over, moved to the present location and totally upgraded everything. Glad to know they are still going strong. It will be the first place I hit once I get my equipment set up.

Latest posts

Back