The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeager1977 said:
Always. ;-(. In dc right now but heading home tomorrow night hopefully. Got a boy on the way in June. Yes it's mine. Yes I have been laid three times now. :)

Congrats! Mine is due May 15! Boy also.

yeager1977 said:
Don't get ptn started.... We do live in mass. And DOMA is in the Supreme Court.......

Paul's too busy playing with drunks, drug addicts. or trying to find a doctor to repair his ass after this summers bike ride.

DakotaRules said:
Paul's too busy playing with drunks, drug addicts. or trying to find a doctor to repair his ass after this summers bike ride.

Is that what he calls it these days?

DakotaRules said:
He has many names and reasons why his ass is always soar, biking has been his latest excuse.

Ahhhh. Now I understand. His shed is for his bike now then? He now has control of the gimp there?

This is what I have been working on in my minimal spare time while the wife is pregnant....

image-404857207.jpg

yeager1977 said:
This is what I have been working on in my minimal spare time while the wife is pregnant....

That looks great! I doubt I'll have anything that nice for a long time.

The bar was 12 years old and built with only hand tools. It needed updating. I now have the proper tools and skill to do it right. Plus my wife was nesting and made me buy a new tv stand new leather ottoman and a shelf for kids toys. The bar didn't match that stuff so of course she "made" me update it. It looks really good with her other decorations. So I can't be upset with her. Though her first thought was to get rid of the bar. That was not an option....,

At the Registry to get my plates for the boat trailer. My first time back here since I had that little incident with the lady and my ticket. I'm VERY nervous. As l'm leaving to come here Alice calls to tell me to try to keep my hands to myself this time.

Thanks Al.

The saying goes that the two happiest days of a boat owners life are the day he buys it and the day he sells it. Today would've Happy Day #1.

I'm sitting in the cabin in the driveway just grinning from ear to ear. Might even break out a bottle of the U1 to celebrate.

She'll be christened "Lobster-Saw-Us" as soon as Al gets home

image-3898074851.jpg

Whaaaaat????

Seriously??? You think that's a good name for a boat??

It's like something one of my kids would come up with. "Get it daddy?? Cuz the lobsters saw us when we were diving?? And it sounds like 'lobster sauce' ".

Then I would probably slap them for being so stupid.

Uhhh. One other little thing... Uh Paulie... Have you actually stepped foot on that boat while it was... IN THE WATER?

I hear ya that you have all these grand plans to run a dive boat but that is a ton of equipment. I am just nervous about all of that equipment being on board when you step on. I can't imagine that thing not plummeting right below the water line.

Haha!!! Thats awesome!! I can absolutely imagine an empty-looking slip with just Paul standing, from the manboobs up, out of the water with a skipper's hat on and a sad, sad look on his face.... as dive tanks pop to the surface around him.

Gold.

Lobstahsaurus would be better.

But, seriously, from what I gather from your rabid fan base, you should pick a name that the Coast Guard will get on the first "Mayday!" broadcast...

Cheers! ;)

day_trippr said:
Lobstahsaurus would be better.

But, seriously, from what I gather from your rabid fan base, you should pick a name that the Coast Guard will get on the first "Mayday!" broadcast...

Cheers! ;)

That's funny! Mayday Mayday help help!

Back