• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 for 1 Brew Magazine Subscription

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to get a hold of subscription if anyone else has one. Thanks.

I have a 2 for 1 card but dont need it since I jumped on a deal earlier. Since I know how hard it is to get a deal, first 2 people to pm me I will send the card in on your behalf after PP clears. I prefer PP gift option so there's no fees. or if you prefer I can just mail the card to a member and you can work out the deal, your choice, I just wanna help out.

Billy

if anyone has one and wants $14 via paypal, PM me.

fyi the price is $33, so it'll be $16.50 for your half. it comes with a digital subscription as well, so i dunno if $33 is the new price or if it's the price that includes digital (i.e. you can still get a $28 sub without digital).

the two-for-one deal, however, is for $33 (only).

Oh, well I was not explicit... but my intent is to buy half a subscription. If that's $16.50, then that's fine too...

I also have a 2 for the price of one offer for the print and digital copies. Anyone want to split it with me? $16.50

Alright, I tried the other list and I dont have the patience to wait for someone to maybe respond. When I was looking for a sub I had to be vigilant in checking the classifieds for the deal. I am ready to renew now, so if you want to get in on it, first person to PM me gets it, its $16.50 and I need your name, address, and email address for the digital sub.

I will add to this thread, I to have a 2 for 1 ($33) offer, 16.50 for a check or 17 for paypal, which is about the same I suppose with the stamp for the check. Let me know.

Latest posts

Back