Down Hill Bike Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Razorbrew

Reaction score
Went to Colorado in Sept. for the first time. Great Experience. Had the opportunity to try several beers not found in Arkansas. We biked, fished hiked and just hung around the creek that ran through our campsite. We stayed in Aspen halfway up Maroon Rd. We decided to ride up the mountain road to the Maroon Lake. It was about 4 miles and took a little over an hour to ride to the lake. The ride down took only 8 min. It was sooooo much fun that the next day after after a few beers we decided to strap the video recorder and tripod in the back of the truck and film the decent. I averaged about 37 mph, but think I maxed out at about 42 mph.

The video is kind of long. The beginning and end are pretty good, but you can skip some of the middle and still get the point.

Enjoy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hksKAYxRWk?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1hksKAYxRWk?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to the other Dude?

I am have no doubt the ride was fun from your perspective but, i think I felt my hair grow watching that.

Glad you had a good time tho'.

What happened to the other Dude?

I am have no doubt the ride was fun from your perspective but, i think I felt my hair grow watching that.

Glad you had a good time tho'.

Yeah, I kinda suggested you might want to skip the middle part. The other guy used his brakes. :) He showed up about 10 min. later.

Back