Customer Based Statical Reporting

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan_PA

Reaction score
So I am in charge of this project that has top level executive viability, and the CIO has asked me to look into creating a section of the report that focuses on depicting the customer experience. I am sure he means from a Six Sigma perspective, even though we no longet follow this methodology. The basis of this measurement is from an IT ticketing systems, and tracking the overall min/max/mode of completion during a given period. Based on the conversation with him, I am confident I cannot do what he wants with Excel. Does anyone know of an add in or other software that can create these types of charts?

I have not found anything in excels out of box functionality that meets the need yet. I would welcome any suggestions.

It could probably be done with Excel and VBA, but unless you have some VBA experience, that's probably not helpful.

Back