My haul from vermont

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
Well let me say I didn't find out about heady topper till after my order was in so that is first on the list on the next haul but I'm pretty happy with the loot on this trip. I got a growler of rousing root, single chair, and maple choc. Stout. 32 oz growler of Feast of Fools and then the two humdinger bottles graupel and belgo sutra. finally the spring mix 12 pack.

image-2143916745.jpg

Alchemist, Lawson's Finest Liquids, Hill Farmstead. Go to those places.

Yea this summer I think we are going to try and make our way up there this summer or fall and plan to go to as many breweries as possible definitely alchemist no matter what

Definitely do if you have the chance. Don't get me wrong I've drank a ton of magic hat in my day and enjoyed most of it. Just kind of moved on from their stuff at some point. I think the 3 breweries I listed are head and shoulders above anything else I've came across out east.

Nice haul! I am one of the few people it seems that is not offended by magic hat beer.

Alchemist, Lawson's Finest Liquids, Hill Farmstead. Go to those places.

Meh, people wouldn't have the same opinion of those places if they could actually get a hold of their beer.

Well got another hall from the great state of Vermont. Only 8 heady but I think they will be a usual bring back from now on lol.

image-3720426771.jpg

Nice!!

If your interested, I'd be happy to pay an additional "portage" fee for a couple 4 packs of Heady:D

You ever wonder down to troegs brewery in Hershey? If I'm able to get more could be a meeting spot prolly closest to half way for the both of us. I can't promise anything she only get down by alchemist every now and then. But I can try for ya on the next trip that she gets me heady topper

Haven't been, but it would make a good excuse:D Our Hog chapter just had a ride there a couple weeks ago, but had to work.

If you can, that would be great, but if not I completely understand. A bunch of us on here are working on a clone of HT, and I've been getting some on trade, but I know it's a pain for people to ship it. With summer on the way(one of these days) I'm leery of having it sit in a hot truck or warehouse for a few days while in transit from UPS as well.

If you get another score and are willing to part with some let me know, I'll buy you a few at Troegs.:mug:

Back