MD/DC grain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claphamsa said:
i will be around all weekend... sadly.

That being said, weekday pickups are better (people make my GF cranky).

and anyone who wants to help unload on Friday... is greatly appreciated!

A cranky gf is no fun. Me picking up on Sunday might lead to a cranky wife. I might instead try to take a long lunch and pickup midday Monday if that works.

And, of course samples will be provided.

I thought i put in an order for this past shipment but i never recieved a pm. anyway if i made a mistake, id like to place an order for 1 bag of cmc 2row for the next shipment.

Stephen; I won't be able to get there for pickup until Monday 4/30. I'll be picking up both my order and Sheldon's.

let me know what the final damage is on my order.

Stefin Clapham 418.98
Brewtime 140.10
aaron britten 123.46
scottsingleton 98.70
Lgaddy44 172.50
BeanBeer 84.25
atjsparty 390.13
USFMikeb 83.83
HomebrewTyler 36.77
hvrtaxi 134.74
rvklein 122.89
Peterson82 127.88
sheldon 74.11
psbuckland 87.26

this is what you ordered.... pbw 3$ an lb, starsan 40$ a jug, melanoiden and carapils are 1$ an lb Candi sugar 5$ an lb

were unloading at 1! I have had 2 volunteers... more is always helpful.

Stephin:

Let me check to see if I have your paypal addy at home. Is my total for the bags of 2-row & pils and half a bag of MO or just the first 2 items?

Stephin:

Let me check to see if I have your paypal addy at home. Is my total for the bags of 2-row & pils and half a bag of MO or just the first 2 items?

thats just the 2 row and pils. who are you splitting the MO with? ( thought it was something you were doing after the fact)

Sheldon, I ordered the MO that we are splitting. I've already forwarded my payment off to Stephen including the price of the whole bage of MO. We can settle after the fact.

Stefin,
You got any D2 sitting around? I'm looking for 3 bags. If not, can you put me for the next grain buy?
Thanks

cases huh...that's foreward thinking Stefin!
Can you PM me with the price for 3 D2 pouches?
Thanks!

claphamsa said:
you people are killing my candi sugar supply! also, never splitting rice hulls again.

Agreed. I've had a lot of bad ideas, that one's near the top! Congrats to AaronBritton who gets the majority by default. 2 garbage bags was enough for me to handle. Probably half the bag still left!!!

LOL on the rice hulls :p :p

It's like one of those vacuum packed deals. as soon as you open the container it's like an explosion of quadruple spaced "puff"

Much appreciated atjsparty. Sorry it was such a PITA and I wasn't there to help.

Thanks again Claph for doing this!

Could I get 4x GW 2Row and 1 x BZ-MUNH

I would also be down for a gallon of star san and perhaps a bag of rye if anyone wants to split.

Thanks

Back