South Florida Brewers Unite!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just FYI, I just emailed Funky Buddah Brewery in Oakland Park to see if they would allow a Home brew club meeting once a month.

Thinking of naming the club H.O.P.S. "Home Brewers Of Pompano South"

Still a working title... any names suggestions would be taken into consideration.

Pembroke Pines here. I just started brewing a month ago and I am on my third batch. If anyone wants to meet up please feel free to send me a message.

PBDM second Thursday of the month at Due South Brewery in Boynton beach. This is tomorrow.

Damn it...I just missed this thread by a few hours. I am a new HBer (first batch ever is fermenting) and new to this site (actually my first post!) I live in Lantana, and would love to meet some fellow beer enthusiasts! I love Due South beer, so count me in next month! Do I need to sign up somewhere, or just show up?

Damn it...I just missed this thread by a few hours. I am a new HBer (first batch ever is fermenting) and new to this site (actually my first post!) I live in Lantana, and would love to meet some fellow beer enthusiasts! I love Due South beer, so count me in next month! Do I need to sign up somewhere, or just show up?

You can just show up and introduce yourself! If you want more information check out http://palmbeachdraughtsmen.com/

You can just show up, but I think that the December meeting is at someone's house. The details should be on the website soon.

Did you ever make it to one of the meetings? How did your first batch come out?

Yeah, I know this is kinda late. But have you been to BX beer depot to hang out?

Hi everyone.
I know I am a little late to the party, but I just wanted to tell everyone. we have formed a new homebrew club in the area( Ithink I see some famillar names in this thread). We just got incorporated and are working on not-for-profit status. We have big plans for the future. We do beer sampling and feedback on brews every meeting, host club brew days all the time, and do group buys. So, if your looking to talk beer, get some friendly feedback on your beer, and hangout with great group of like minded people come on out to a meeting.

We meet at Homebrew Funky Buddha in Boca on the first Saturday of every month. Meetings start at noon. We are actually having a meeting tomorrow and would like to see everyone there.

Here's our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/PBHopaholics?ref=hl

Latest posts

Back