Glow in the dark labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zar

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that the 22oz bottle of Rogue's: Santas Special Reserve have glow in the dark labels? Thought it was pretty cool since ive never seen any other bottle have a painted label like that.

I think Rouge has done this before with other beers, I seem to remember Dead Guy being glow in the dark at one point. It is a unique approach

I just picked up a 22oz er of dead guy and it still has the glow in the dark label.
I use it for my blow off tube in the fermenting fridge.
Dead guy is watchin my beer for me.

Hmm, I'd never notice anyway as I put pretty much all of my beer in a glass :fro: although it is interesting. It would be cool to gently peel the labels off and use them for something.

zoebisch01 said:
Hmm, I'd never notice anyway as I put pretty much all of my beer in a glass :fro:

Dont worry i was drinking mine out of a glass. i noticed it glowing when i was taking the empty bottle out to my friends shed (at night) to place with the rest of the bottle collection.

I didnt know the dead guy ale bottles had the same thing. ive only seen it 12oz bottles around here and its just a regular paper label.

Ryan_PA said:
Rogue paints the labels on.

I know they do with the bombers, but do they do it with the 12 oz. as well? I have never purchased anything of theirs but the bombers.

zoebisch01 said:
I know they do with the bombers, but do they do it with the 12 oz. as well? I have never purchased anything of theirs but the bombers.

All of the 12oz rogue bottles that ive purchased are the normal glue on labels.

Latest posts

Back