Homebrewing in Hawaii

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capitalasspig

Reaction score
Aloha, Hombrewers!!

We have our operation here in Kahaluu on the island of Oahu. I am relatively new to homebrewing and have used the advice on this forum on several occassions.. It is going to be great getting to use the knowledge here to help me as I try to improve my craft.. We have a facebook page, Ambrose & Bissen Homebrewery, feel free to check it out.. Again, Aloha from Hawaii..!!

CAP

Thanks for the greetings!!!

IMG-20110927-00073.jpg

Hey, thanks for the welcome!! Milk Stout and Lilikoi Ale came out great..!! if you guys need any advice regarding filtering, i think i can help.. Doing well so far..

jgln: I prefer not to use the grass skirts, they catch on fire. A loincloth is much better.

capitalasspig: Glad your beers came out great! I have never filtered any of my beers yet, so far I have been pleased with using gelatin to help clear out the beer

Aloha, I'm here in Wahiawa and am glad to see brewers around here. I'm getting more in depth in my brews and would love to meet some more people on island to share brews with! Mabey we can get together one day!

Aloha Lukadog!

Have you heard of HOPS? Its the local homebrewclub. They have regular meetings, in fact there is one this Saturday in Makakilo. They can be emailed at [email protected].
Several of us get together every now and then here in Mililani. We are due for another get together. Send me a pm with a contact number and I will keep you informed.

Back