• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

dual gauge regulator + weldlessbulkhead $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwksilver

Reaction score
Hi.

The regulator is a Tap-Rite, came with my summit kegerator.

The bulkhead assembly is as per usual. That was on my old keggle.
I did buy the 3/8 to 1/4 adaptor that would allow you to use that bulkhead valve on your gas side if you were somehow inclined.

Other stuff is just various brass bits you can have for free including the three regulator adaptors (cga 346, cga 590) come also. You would only need them if you wanted to put this regulator on a beer gas bottle.

Story of the regulator is this: I wanted to attach the beer gas adaptor and mangled the cga340 for the co2 a bit (it still works). I got frustrated and gave up. I don't need a third co2 regulator. Apart from that this regulator is essentially unused. Should you want to replace that co2 adaptor for lack of trust, the cga 340 is ten bucks at your local welding supply or between 2 and 5 bucks online here and elsewhere:

http://stores.nextag.com/store/4858274/product/964230196/Western-Enterprises-6-CO

Hope this helps someone. I think the price is quite good.
Since my acct is new here, I am felixn on ebay so you can have some feedback history. Happy to go through ebay if you pay the auction fees.

cheers,
Felix

2011-06-09 23.05.59.jpg

Would you consider selling them separately. I am interested in the regulator, but don't need the bulkhead.

yeah sure. a usps flatrate box is about ten bucks as far as i remember. Brass is heavy so suspect thats a good way to do this.

$25 shipped cheapest way, $30 shipped usps priority sound right?

Back