Homebrew Supply store in KC?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandw12786

Reaction score
Anyone here from the Kansas City area that can recommend a good homebrew supply store? I'm taking a trip down there this weekend and would like to get a few things. I'm from Sioux Falls and we have 3 here and they're all terrible. I found a couple online, but you can never really be sure until you hear how they are from others. Thanks!

Those are the two I would recommend.

Bacchus and Barleycorn has the best selection and the more knowledgeable staff when it comes to beer (the guy at pro shoppe is more of a wine guy as far as I can tell, but very nice).

I tend to go to B&B unless I need white labs yeast which pro shoppe sells and B&B does not.

Those are the only ones I know of in KC.

Home Brew Pro Shoppe is a little more noob friendly, but B&B has the better selection.

Those are the only ones I know of in KC.

Home Brew Pro Shoppe is a little more noob friendly, but B&B has the better selection.

Well there is or was a guy up in Parkville running an online shop out of his garage, but no storefront so that is neither here nor there.

Latest posts

Back