Which Love Controller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoes

Reaction score
Im going to be building a fermentation chamber and all i need right now is a love controller, not that smart with volts and what not but im figure for a 115 volt fridge i need to match it with a 115vac lover controller, please let me know so i can get what i need and not waste money...thanks

The TSS2 is what you want. It is a few more bucks than the single stage, but you'll thank me later.

You use one stage for the cool side, then, depending on where you live, you can hook the other up to power a small ceramic "lizard lamp" for warming. This is great for those Feb/Mar/Nov/Dec brews here in the lower midwest, where it is 75 one day, 40 the next.

You'll need a 115v AC model for a fridge

+2 on the dual stage. It's nice to have a unit that will heat and cool.

+3 on the dual stage. I've got a single on the shelf and really wish I would have gone with the dual for that heating option. Probably will be ordering a dual as funds become availiable.

Back