• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Angram Beer Engine $175 (Craigslist: Easton, MD)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcHokie

Reaction score
Not my craigslist ad, but looks to be a good deal on a nice hand-pump:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/3420944789.html

3G33Je3Nb5K55Fe5Hccbj5b815c31e0261306.jpg

This is a factory reconditioned beer engine for hand pumping cask conditioned ale and beers. I bought this for my bar and have never used it. see link for the whole write up.

http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-beer/cask-conditioned-dispensing-pid-BE-A-CQ.html

Angram Clamp-On Beer Engine with water cooling

Cask beers are dispensed without using CO2 gas and instead by manually pulling it from the cask with a beer engine (hand pump). Pull the perfect pint with an Angram beer engine, the Rolls Royce of beer engines. The Angram Model CQ combines supremely elegant styling with faultless operation and long-term reliability have made Angram famous for hand pump beer dispensers highest quality.

Thanks for posting this. My club bought it. It's actually in really nice condition. The seller was a big suspicious on how we had heard about his sale in MD...but agreed to sell it and ship it to us. It will be going on it's maiden voyage (for us) on 2/16/2013 at our annual post holiday party.

Thanks for posting this. My club bought it. It's actually in really nice condition. The seller was a big suspicious on how we had heard about his sale in MD...but agreed to sell it and ship it to us. It will be going on it's maiden voyage (for us) on 2/16/2013 at our annual post holiday party.

Nice, glad to hear it!

Back