• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cleveland Area Kegging Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsmith179

Reaction score
Selling my 5 keg system that has everything needed to get kegging right away. Here's a list of the items included:

Chest Freezer: Large enough to fit 5 kegs and the CO2 bottle. Freezer is used, but runs like a champ. Perfect for the garage.
Ranco Temperature Controller: Just set the temperature and plug the freezer into the controller. Never have to worry about pouring warm beer, or freezing your beer either.
5, 5 lb. Corny Ball-Lock Kegs: Perfect size to fit a whole batch of fresh homebrew. No bottling required anymore...
Dual Line CO2 Regulator: Allows you to use one tank to both carb up new beers at one pressure, while pouring all your other beer at a lower pressure. Expensive item... but worth it.
4-Way CO2 Splitter: Allows you to have up to 4 kegs being poured at the same time. The more the merrier!
5 lb. CO2 Tank: Great tank. Cheap to fill and lasts for at least 10-15 kegs. That's a lot of pouring.
All the needed gas and beer lines with picnic taps are also included for the kegs.

Selling all pieces for $450 firm. The value pieced out is much more than the asking price, but I am not willing to piece this out. You get it all for $450. If you have any questions or would like pictures, please be sure to let me know.

I can be contacted at [email protected]...

Pictures can also be found on my Flickr account at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsmith179/sets/72157626998258846/

Back