Does this kegerator price look good to you

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redweasel

Reaction score
A buddy of me called today to look at a kegerator that he is interested in buying. It will hold at least three 16 gallon kegs and has a three tap tower. It came out of an old restaurant and looks to be in good condition. Asking price is $750 but I think I can get her down to $600 cash. Good deal? What do you guys think.

(Did not have my camera on me so no pics)

If you have the money to spare I'd say go for it... These little mini kegerators sell retail for that much... I would never pay that much for them, but thats what they sell for.

If it'll hold three Sankes, you could probably convert it down the road to hold what, eight or ten cornies (obviously with more towers, etc)?

If you've got the extra coin, go for it!

Yeah, this thing is huge! My friend is having me show him how to homebrew and he likes to jump in with both feet, so I think I will recomend this purchase.

It sounds like the one I have, I love it. It's made by True. I got my for a barter that cost me 4 hours. By bro in law paid $500 for it and wasn't using it. Look at the beer lines and see if they are still good. It cost me about $100 after picking it up to get it ready to use.

Back