• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(2) 10 gallon ball lock corny legs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
For sale is:

(2) used 10 gallon ball lock corny kegs made by firestone. These are in great shape, no major dents or anything like you would see on some of these other kegs for sale you see from time to time. It's made of stainless steel and functions as if brand new.

All o-rings were recently changed as well.

This message has been updated to include the asking price. I am asking for $130 each or best offer. Price new for these kegs is $200 so I think that is a fair price unless someone knows something I don't.

Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee which I think is 2 1/2%. When you go to send the money, paypal will ask who is responsible for the fee and you select sender or receiver.

Shipping is from the area of Youngstown Ohio, local pick up is offered. I am also willing to drive within a 30 mile radius to meet up with you for $10 to cover gas.

Send e-mail to fallinghillsbrewery[at]gmail[dot]com for quicker response.

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

It's really up to you to determine what the asking price is. It's not an auction.

Thanks Calsker, I will work on a shipping estimate, I may not be able to get back to you until tomorrow morning.

Back