Relocating Freezer tray in mini fridge...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billpa

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a small mini fridge that I would like to put a corny or two in. I can make it if I move the freezer tray. I know many people have bent theirs to make more space. I however, was able to disconnect it from the inside top of the fridge without breaking the line. I have enough room (and line) to turn it vertically and sit it in the back of the fridge. My question is will that negatively effect how the fridge runs? I imagine their would be some typical ice build up on the tray?

TIA,
billpa

Just a side note...the freezer tray was incredibly easy to remove. It had 2 holes on each side lip and all I had to do is remove 4 plastic grommets and slide the tray about half and inch to where it could come off. Im taking extra care as to not F up the line. My only fear is having the tray vertical might cause some problems...what they are, I have no idea.

Back