Brewmaster's Warehouse Experience

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunBikeBrew

Reaction score
Normally, I'm pretty reserved about praising vendors, but I feel I should share today's experience.

I put an order together on the Brewmaster's Warehouse site this morning (6AM on a Sunday, that's when there's peace and quiet in a house with small kids). He didn't have an ingredient I needed, so I sent a PM on HBT. He responded within about 3 hours (ON A SUNDAY MORNING!). He had the item, it wasn't on the website yet, he said no problem that he'd take care of it...and he gave me a discount. I was blown away...

Maybe I've become a bit cynical, but I get pleasantly surprised when I get service like this. Nice work, BMW!

Brewmaster's warehouse favorite store for grain. Great fresh barley with a nice crush, shipped lightning fast.

I was blown away the first time I ordered. I believe it was after 9pm at night. It was on the old version of the site where you had to send them a message telling them not to crush the grains in your order. After I sent the message not to crush my grains, within 10 minutes I got an email back, from Ed, saying that they will be sure not to crush my grains.
I was Amazed that they would take the time to respond almost immediately, rather than not and just having my grains arrived uncrushed. And again, I'm pretty sure it was sometime after 9pm.

Love hearing praise on him. I have switched to him as my go to from Northern Brewer. Nothing NB did wrong, just everything he did right.

Agreed. Excellent personal service when required. Lighting fast shipping. The crush is great. I get 74-77%!!!!! Ed went out of his way for me on an order 2 weeks ago and I really appreciate it.

I've ordered twice from Ed, and it's just been a great, great experience. I've ordered from most of the other big players and have had perfectly good experiences with them, but BMW has exceeded them all -- great prices, great quick service. BMW is definitely now my go-to place.

Latest posts

Back