• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Mashtun Cooler (Iowa City, Iowa)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I moved onto a bigger mashtun so I thought I would pass along my first one to a brewer that could use it. It is a 48 qt green Coleman cooler with a ss hose braid for a screen. I would average between 70-80% efficiency with this cooler. I would like to just give it away or perhaps you could trade a small piece of brewing equipement that I could pass along to a rookie brewer wanting to do extract brewing. I often make up starter kits for them to try the hobby out. I live in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids so this is a local pickup.

I like to payback (or give back to) HBT members for all of the great advice iIhave received over the years. Without other brewer's advice and encouragement I might still be "brewing" with Mr Beer today instead being able to go all grain and have a keezer. My membership with HBT is probably the greatest return for the dollars I have spent on this hobby/obsession.

I moved onto a bigger mashtun so I thought I would pass along my first one to a brewer that could use it. It is a 48 qt green Coleman cooler with a ss hose braid for a screen. I would average between 70-80% efficiency with this cooler. I would like to just give it away or perhaps you could trade a small piece of brewing equipement that I could pass along to a rookie brewer wanting to do extract brewing. I often make up starter kits for them to try the hobby out. I live in the Iowa City/Cedar Rapids so this is a local pickup.
If you still have it i would buy it from you im just getting started and have nothing to trade but i have cash. I liv in ca i can pay for shipping if not thanks anyways and happy brewing.

aw man. wish i lived closer. Im a broke newbie looking for a mash tun lol.

It is always good to see kind people out there tho. Really dont see much of it these days. Kudos to you man!

Back