Playing with an idea.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
Suggestions?

Picture_6.png

I really like the logo, and I like how you have positioned the text around the sides.

I don't dig the background though. For some reason, it looks wrinkled skin to me, and that doesn't make me feel thirsty.

Isen't "CHAOS" Having 3 kids in a 1500 sf 3 bedroom house???
maybe you need a picture of that!!!
Just kidding .... looks cool
JJ
:off:
1500square feet? that's massive, the average 3 bedroom home in the UK is around 900 square feet.

I really like the logo, don't like the drop shadow or either of the backgrounds.

If you're going to have a picture of a snowblower on there, it needs more skulls and spiky bits. Make it look chaos-y.

I like the first one better. Only question is "Out of Chaos....BEER!" comes off like, We're out of chaos now, everything is back to normal, here's a calm beer. I tihnk you meant Full of Chaos, or CHAOTIC

Just thought about it. is it supposed to be like....From Chaos, comes this beer?? Like the beer came from Chaos? That makes sense.

Isen't "CHAOS" Having 3 kids in a 1500 sf 3 bedroom house???
maybe you need a picture of that!!!
Just kidding .... looks cool
JJ

Our next-door neighbors in our old neighborhood had NINE children in a 3BR 1500 SF (Actually smaller -- ours was 1480 SF, and theirs was a smaller model) house.

They were also part of our decision to move. It was like living next door to a playground. A loud one, outside WalMart, with free Coke and cotton candy every day. Their brats NEVER stopped screaming, or crying, or both.

Just thought about it. is it supposed to be like....From Chaos, comes this beer?? Like the beer came from Chaos? That makes sense.

Brewing has so many variables... 5 batches with same recipe and same ingredients will each taste differently, or carbonate differently.
Brewing is the calmest part of my chaotic world...
Literary references to chaos brewing usually implies that something troublesome is on the horizon. That storm brewing can move you far off course or the winds can help move you swiftly to your destination.
It might not even appear at all.

Chaos rules. Although, when it comes to good beer there are really no rules.

apart from sanitizing with bleach ;)

Great labels!
However, if you're going to use the chaos star you need an Elric themed brew. ;)

I'll toss out some ideas:
Womenslayer Applewine
Kinslayer Holiday Ale
Stormbringer Stout
Actorios Amber
Golden Battle Beer
Ruby Throne Rye
Four/Three Who are One Lambic
Sailor on the Seas of Beer
Elric: Stealer of Sobriety
Elric: Song of the Baltic Stout

Yes, I am an Eternal Champion geek.
brom_elric.jpg

I think that the arrows are too uniform to convey the image of chaos. Maybe change the length and angle of them? I like the snowblower image in the background.

Funny enough I have the Chaos symbol on one shoulder, and the law symbol on my other shoulder. It wouldn't have to be Elric themed, it could be themed from any of the "Eternal Champion" series. The Chaos/Law duality tended through much of the series. I think Corum fought a Chaos Prince...or something...apparently I have to go back and read those books again. :D

Great labels!
However, if you're going to use the chaos star you need an Elric themed brew. ;)

I'll toss out some ideas:
Womenslayer Applewine
Kinslayer Holiday Ale
Stormbringer Stout
Actorios Amber
Golden Battle Beer
Ruby Throne Rye
Four/Three Who are One Lambic
Sailor on the Seas of Beer
Elric: Stealer of Sobriety
Elric: Song of the Baltic Stout

Yes, I am an Eternal Champion geek.
brom_elric.jpg

If your going to do a Horde brew, you should pay some homage to Warhammer, they sort of put it out there. Maybe a Bretonian Ale, or Marienburg Porter. ;)

If your going to do a Horde brew, you should pay some homage to Warhammer, they sort of put it out there. Maybe a Bretonian Ale, or Marienburg Porter. ;)

I've been seriously considering a series of warhammer-esque brews, just because we're now officially hooked on warhammer online.

I really like that black background format, simple so it allows re-use without being too similar each time.

Very cool, love the time machine.

That's true, it could be any of them. I'm just partial to Elric because the Elric series was the first of the Eternal Champion series that I read.

I'm slowly plodding my way through the Eternal Champion Series, including a rereading of Elric. Half the battle is finding hardcovers for my collection!

P.S. You deserve a 6 pack for being truly dedicated and having the Chaos and Law symbol tattoos.

Back