Is it too late?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mk010101

Reaction score
Is it too late to start a stout brew that needs to be ready by St. Paddy's day?!? Will there be enough time for it to sit and be at peak flavor?

Mk010101 said:
Is it too late to start a stout brew that needs to be ready by St. Paddy's day?!? Will there be enough time for it to sit and be at peak flavor?

You have plenty of time for a nice stout. Ask me in mid-January and it might be a different story.

oatmeal stout or oatmeal cream stout. I have never had one of these, and seems so many love them!

I like most beers that I have tried. And, yes, I am proud to say I still have never ever had coors light, el al. I was "conditioned" in the old german style beers and so never had to go the mass produced American beer route.

Anyway, since I have never had one and others seem to really like them, I might as well try it. I am up for trying anything as I learn!

Back